TCD Alumni Monthly Pub Night
Location: P.J. O'Brien, 39 Colborne St, Toronto
Tue, Dec 4 - 6:30 pm
All alumni and friends, particularly recent graduates and new arrivals in Ontario, are welcome to attend an informal Pub Night at P.J. O'Brien on the first Tuesday of the month from 6:30 pm on.
- Alumni Event June 29, 2017 Photos
- Annual Dinner 2016 Photos
- Annual Dinner 2014 Report
Annual Dinner 2014 Photos
- Annual Dinner 2013 Report
Annual Dinner 2013 Photos
- Reception for Prof. Brian McGing 2013 Photos
- Annual Dinner 2012 Report
Annual Dinner 2012 Photos
- Annual Dinner 2011 Report
Annual Dinner 2011 Photos
AAEGF - Ontario Entrepreneur Challenge
Call for Sponsorship Opportunities
Wed, Nov 28, 2018 - 5:30 pm
This year, our annual event will be held for the first time at Ryerson University and will be moderated by Damien Véran(HEC Paris), Founder and President of Slimcut Media.
The organization committee will soon call for applications from start-ups (project or recently launched). Only the most innovative projects will be selected.
The three best projects will be invited to participate in the final pitch in front of a jury composed of senior-level executives:
- Jean-Luc Giraud (ESSEC), SVP and Chief Human ResourcesOfficer at Apotex Inc.
- John Kelleher (Harvard), Partner at McKinsey & Company
- Jamie Rosenblatt (UofT), Principal at Golden Ventures
Early Bird Registration available now and until Nov 14th at:
for $25 ( $30 after Nov 14th ) including Drinks & Hors d'oeuvres
Visit us at www.aagefontario.org
IUCT - Visionary Award Winning Entrepreneur/CEO Anthony Giovinazzo
Wed, Dec 5 - 6:00 pm
Mr. Giovinazzo led Cynapsus, which developed new drug to treat Parkinson's disease, from its inception through to its acquisition for $841 million cash and is the inaugural Bloom Burton Award winner.
You're invited to join us to hear this inspiring story which will include a discussion of:
- Entrepreneurship & Leadership
- Linkages to earning an (IMD) MBA and subsequent career success
- International investor relations & capital raising from domestic & international sources
- Issues pertaining to intellectual property and information technology
6:00pm - 6:30pm: Registration & Networking
6:30pm - 7:30pm: Presentation & Q&A
7:30pm - 8:30pm: Networking & Refreshments
With sponsorship from the Swiss Business Hub - https://www.s-ge.com/en/company/swiss-business-hub-canada
Registration link: https://giovinazzo.eventbrite.com/?aff=IUCT